SCHENECTADY COUNTY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Officials said Wednesday that there have been 772 confirmed cases in the county. The county said that 788 people have recovered from the virus including presumed cases. There are 26 active confirmed cases in the county.
One person is being treated in the hospital. There have been 37 COVID-19 related deaths reported in the county.
- Vermont Senate passes Town Meeting bill to allow mail-in ballots, date change
- Plattsburgh Farmers & Crafters Market’s new building should be ready by May
- CDC Lyme disease funding hits $16M to combat tick-borne disease in Upstate NY
- Ballston Spa man dies in Northway collision with tractor-trailer
- US Dept. of Health to update guidelines for opioid addiction treatment prescriptions