SCHENECTADY COUNTY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Officials said Wednesday that there have been 772 confirmed cases in the county. The county said that 788 people have recovered from the virus including presumed cases. There are 26 active confirmed cases in the county.
One person is being treated in the hospital. There have been 37 COVID-19 related deaths reported in the county.
- WATCH LIVE: Biden, Harris to make unusual campaign debut in virus era
- Bills LB A.J. Klein excited to play in Sean McDermott’s defense again
- Albany Mayor Kathy Sheehan says “Not one more,” as city leaders address the ongoing gun violence
- Structure fire at fined Schoharie County summer camp
- Ballston Spa PD investigating vehicle thefts