SCHENECTADY COUNTY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Officials said Friday that there have been 743 confirmed positive cases since testing began. There are 23 confirmed cases active across the county. The county has recorded 788 recoveries which includes presumed cases.
Three people are being treated for confirmed cases of coronavirus in the hospital, eight presumed cases are also being treated in the hospital. There have been 36 COVID-19 related deaths reported in the county.
- Siena Basketball Claims MAAC Regular Season Title, Top Seed in Tournament
- Times Union Center to allow fans for NCAA Hockey Regional
- Saint Rose women fall short once again in loss to Bryant & Stratton Buffalo
- Siena women’s lacrosse preps season-opening back to back against Canisius
- Local business helps support Proctors Theatre