SCHENECTADY COUNTY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Officials said Friday that there have been 743 confirmed positive cases since testing began. There are 23 confirmed cases active across the county. The county has recorded 788 recoveries which includes presumed cases.
Three people are being treated for confirmed cases of coronavirus in the hospital, eight presumed cases are also being treated in the hospital. There have been 36 COVID-19 related deaths reported in the county.
- Burnt Hills beats Shen in a shootout
- Five former Orange invited to USA women’s lacrosse tryouts
- Woman found alive at funeral home dies at Detroit hospital
- Texas woman dies of COVID-19 while on commercial flight
- Restaurants develop plan to stay afloat as temperatures begin to drop