SARATOGA COUNTY (NEWS10) — The Saratoga County Health Department and its team of contact tracers have reported that there was a low-risk COVID-19 exposure last week in Clifton Park at the La Fiesta Mexican Restaurant.
The exposure reportedly took place on July 6 and July 7, anywhere from 3 p.m. to 9 p.m. on both days.
Officials say while the employee who tested positive was wearing a mask at all times, anyone who visited the restaurant on those dates should self-monitor for symptoms of COVID-19 and get tested.
- City of Cleveland prepares to host first presidential debate of 2020
- Man charged after fleeing traffic stop, hitting police vehicle
- Stimulus check, $600-per-week jobless benefit included in new virus aid proposal
- Residents say LED light transition needed to keep streets safe
- 1 million lives lost: World marks painful COVID-19 milestone