SARATOGA COUNTY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Officials said Sunday that there have been 535 confirmed cases since testing began. Of those 535 people, at least 493 have been cleared of the virus. There were currently 21 active cases in the county as reported on Friday.
One person is being treated for the virus in the hospital. There have been 17 COVID-19 related deaths reported in the county. A total of 22,134 people have been tested for the virus since testing began as reported on Friday.
- Bill introduced for DEC rangers to carry EpiPens
- After a year without Broadway, the show must go on
- ‘Godzilla shark’: 300 million-year-old fossil discovered in New Mexico
- FEMA’s funeral program overwhelmed by 1 million calls on first day
- Secretary of State makes surprise trip to Afghanistan after Biden announces he’s pulling troops from region