BALLSTON SPA, N.Y. (NEWS10) —The Saratoga County Department of Public Health Services announced Thursday the most current stats* on COVID-19 in Saratoga County.
- Confirmed cases of COVID-19: 523
- Deaths: 17
- Recovered cases: 487
- Active cases: 20
- Hospitalizations: 1
- Total tested: 20,770
Also, the Saratoga County Public Health Services COVID-19 Hotline is now staffed Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Residents can reach a public health specialist at (518)-885-2276.
- Bowl bought for $35 at yard sale turns out to be artifact worth up to $500K
- Dr. Fauci presents his personal virus model to the Smithsonian
- Senators call on Biden, Harris to establish federal office for sexual, reproductive health, wellbeing
- Columbia County Sheriff’s Office denounces cooperation with ICE
- 98.3 TRY Social Dilemma: Do You Have To Share Scratch Off Winnings With a Friend?