KINGSTON, N.Y. (NEWS10)—Tuesday Ulster County Executive Pat Ryan along with the Ulster County Health Department announced a 41.1% decrease in opioid deaths in 2019. There were 33 opioid-related fatalities in 2019 compared to 56 in 2018.
Ulster County Executive Pat Ryan said in a statement Tuesday, “Even with this good news we still have plenty of work to do.”
- Potential COVID exposures at Bolton Landing restaurant over Thanksgiving weekend
- Saratoga Springs announces small business grant program, up to $10,000 available per grant
- 12/03/2020: A nice warm up with more sunshine today
- WATCH: Obama urges closer look at the phrase ‘defund the police’
- Two Albany men arraigned in local murder case, charged with multiple felonies