SCHENECTADY COUNTY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Schenectady County released its newest data on COVID-19 for the area. The data collected is from the New York State COVID-19 Tracker.
There are 1,920 lab-confirmed positive cases, 30 new positives, and 15 hospitalizations across the state. Additionally, 727 people are under mandated quarantine and 257 people are under mandated isolation.
As of Tuesday, 1,589 people have recovered after testing positive for the virus and 54 people who tested positive have died.
For demographic and other COVID-19 data, please refer to the Schenectady County Dashboard.
- Pennsylvania high court rejects lawsuit challenging election
- “One mistake didn’t win or lose a game” Dino Babers reacts to Syracuse heartbreaking loss to NC State
- Shoppers turn out for Small Business Saturday, WNY businesses urge community to shop small throughout the holiday season
- Victory Church “gifts for Guns” program launches
- Albany Med nurses rally ahead of planned strike