Latest Storm Tracker Forecast from Meteorologist Tim Drawbridge
Here’s the Futurecast for Friday…. shower a shower / t-storm threat mid-day…. better opportunity for showers / t-storms / heavy downpours mid-to-late afternoon from the Capital Region points south & east….
forecast high temperatures will be in the 70s region-wide….
Here’s your forecast for Tonight and Tomorrow / Friday….
The heavy downpour threat continues into Friday…. then many of us will experience a dry weekend…. as temps will be on the rise…. and, yes…. it appears we’ll be flirting or touching 90° the first half of next week….
- Bill aims to close sentencing gap between crack and cocaine
- Elderly penguin gets custom shoes to help with arthritis at St. Louis Zoo
- Impact of Supreme Court’s NCAA decision still to be seen for local programs
- Washington County Fairgrounds to host COVID vaccine clinic
- Anonymous customer leaves $16K tip at restaurant, tells bartender not to ‘spend it all in one place’