Latest Storm Tracker Forecast from Meteorologists Steve Caporizzo & Tim Drawbridge
The surface analysis & jet stream pattern…. shows a squeeze play in progress…. as we’re going to be able to squeeze out dry weather the next few days with some sunshine….
as an “Omega” pattern evolves…. question will be how long it’ll hold off the systems trying to come in from the west….
The Futurecast shows a partly sunny sky for Tuesday…. it’ll be a bit breezy again as well….
forecast high temperatures will range from the mid 50s in the Adirondacks to the low & mid 60s from Albany points south….
The nice weather continues into Wednesday….
Here’s your forecast for Tonight and Tomorrow / Tuesday….
A pretty nice week ahead…. see how the extended period continues to play out…. as the chance of precipitation remains out of the forecast until Sunday now….
- Cuomo: 50% of NY adults are fully vaccinated
- Hudson Crossing Park receives $1K donation to support heritage project
- $5M+ in water quality grants awarded to Capital Region communities
- 05/13/2021: May has finally arrived
- TSA stops Johnston man from bringing two loaded guns, extra ammunition onto flight at Albany Intl.