Latest Storm Tracker Forecast by Meteorologist Steve Caporizzo, RobLindenmuth, and Tim Drawbridge
A cold front swings thru…. just before / after Midnight….
high pressure builds in for tomorrow / Wednesday…. and, Thursday….
The system departs late evening / early overnight…. so any light rain / mix ends this evening…. then some clearing as the wind picks up…. lows will be in the 20s and close to 30°….
It’ll be partly sunny and windy for Wednesday….
highs will be in the lower 20s up north…. mid 30s around the Capital District…. near 40° toward Kingston….
Here’s your Forecast for TONIGHT….
for TOMORROW / WEDNESDAY….
Look for a quick shot of some colder air…. then 40s by the weekend….
- Report: Massachusetts troopers who commit crime rarely fired
- Massachusetts delays resumption of jury trials
- Winter energy costs to be higher but oil users may get break
- Average price of gas across US drops
- Coronavirus in Massachusetts: 9,517 deaths, 140,647 COVID-19 cases total