Latest Storm Tracker Forecast by Meteorologist Steve Caporizzo, RobLindenmuth, and Tim Drawbridge
A cold front swings thru…. just before / after Midnight….
high pressure builds in for tomorrow / Wednesday…. and, Thursday….
The system departs late evening / early overnight…. so any light rain / mix ends this evening…. then some clearing as the wind picks up…. lows will be in the 20s and close to 30°….
It’ll be partly sunny and windy for Wednesday….
highs will be in the lower 20s up north…. mid 30s around the Capital District…. near 40° toward Kingston….
Here’s your Forecast for TONIGHT….
for TOMORROW / WEDNESDAY….
Look for a quick shot of some colder air…. then 40s by the weekend….
- Local village pays resident’s bills
- Rotterdam’s Via Port Mall reopens
- Mueller defends Russia probe, says Stone remains a felon
- Jehovah’s Witnesses cancel in-person conventions worldwide, will stream online in 100 languages
- Syracuse-area gym sues state demanding right to reopen