Latest Storm Tracker Forecast from Meteorologist Tim Drawbridge
As the freezing rain, sleet, and snow continue to fall…. we’re anticipating some slick travel the rest of the evening….here’s the thinking regarding Ice Accumulation and Snowfall…. highest snowfall will be in the Adirondacks….2 areas of concern regarding Ice Accumulation….
The Futurecast for Thursday shows the system from tonight well to the south and east by Noon…. so, skies will become partly sunny and the breeze remains an issue….
as forecast high temps will range from the upper 20s in the Adirondacks to the mid & upper 30s in the Capital Region..
Here’s your Forecast for Tonight and Tomorrow / Thursday / New Year’s Eve….
After this system departs…. we’ll be tracking 2 more systems with mixed precipitation…. the 2nd coming in Friday evening into Saturday morning…. the 3rd for Sunday….
- Rensselaer Co. coronavirus update March 3
- Limited visitation to begin at some area hospitals on March 8
- ‘Our defense was the difference tonight:’ Jim Boeheim following win over Clemson
- US declined to prosecute Trump transport chief after inspector general review
- ‘To New Yorkers, I’m saying that I’m embarrassed by what happened’: Governor Cuomo addresses harassment claims