Latest Storm Tracker Forecast from Meteorologists Tim Drawbridge & Matt Mackie
Here’s the update on the impending Nor’easter to affect parts of our viewing area…. greatest impact will be in the Taconics, Berkshires, and Southern Greens….
Model guidance has some better agreement to it this afternoon – evening…. lets see how the trends continue to start coming in this evening…. precip. arrives around daybreak…. snow to the east-southeast of Albany….
Here’s your forecast for Tonight and Tomorrow / Saturday….
Once the system passes by / departs Saturday night…. its still chilly and brisk for Sunday…. and, we stay in the 30s for the first part of the upcoming week….
- Bills fans donate to Lamar Jackson’s favorite charity following QB’s injury
- 1/17/2020: Another cool and breezy one, more light snow ahead
- Bills advance to AFC championship with 17-3 win over Ravens
- Rodgers, Packers beat Rams 32-18 to reach NFC title game
- 101-year-old Hawaii man celebrates birthday at his favorite gym