Latest Storm Tracker Forecast from Meteorologists Steve Caporizzo, Rob Lindenmuth, and Tim Drawbridge
The latest surface analysis shows high pressure providing our splendid weather…. the approaching cold front coming in from the west will provide the change in the pattern mid-week…. and, “ETA” is still wreaking havoc in the Eastern Gulf of Mexico….
We’ll see another beauty for Tuesday…. lots of sunshine….
and, it’ll be very warm…. a run toward the Record High previously set in 1972….
Wednesday is the “transition day”…. mostly cloudy, showers…. cooler air comes in for Thursday….
Here’s your Forecast for Tonight and Tomorrow / Tuesday….
After one more beautiful day…. a cold front brings showers and then colder air – aka, “back to reality” – into the region to round out the work week….
- Saratoga Race Course to re-open at 100% capacity this summer
- Newsfeed Now: Video shows corrections officer’s role in inmate’s assault; Family welcomes 3rd child with same birthday
- Some companies want employees back in the office; some workers hesitate
- M&T Bank announces new app to help people with mental disabilities
- Royal Caribbean delays Odyssey of the Seas launch after crew tests positive for COVID-19