Latest Storm Tracker Forecast from Meteorologists Steve Caporizzo, Rob Lindenmuth, and Tim Drawbridge
The latest surface analysis shows high pressure providing our splendid weather…. the approaching cold front coming in from the west will provide the change in the pattern mid-week…. and, “ETA” is still wreaking havoc in the Eastern Gulf of Mexico….
We’ll see another beauty for Tuesday…. lots of sunshine….
and, it’ll be very warm…. a run toward the Record High previously set in 1972….
Wednesday is the “transition day”…. mostly cloudy, showers…. cooler air comes in for Thursday….
Here’s your Forecast for Tonight and Tomorrow / Tuesday….
After one more beautiful day…. a cold front brings showers and then colder air – aka, “back to reality” – into the region to round out the work week….
- Governor Cuomo among those nominated for TIME’s ‘Person of the Year’
- Here’s what is coming to Netflix – and what’s leaving – in December
- “You know we should of never played this game. It’s 100% my fault” Jim Boeheim post game following season-opening win over Bryant
- Syracuse opens the season with a thrilling win over Bryant
- Christmas tree sales are up: Capital Region residents already in the holiday spirit