Latest Storm Tracker forecast from Meteorologists Tim Drawbridge & Rob Lindenmuth
We’re approaching 70 storm reports now…. with that powerful squall line that moved through the region mid-to-late afternoon….
A reinforcing shot of cold air moves through tonight…. continuing to stir up the atmosphere – as in the wind remains an issue….
while skies trend to becoming clear to partly cloudy…. lows will drop into the upper 30s into the low & mid 40s….
It’ll be partly sunny, breezy, cooler for Thursday….
as forecast high temperatures will range from the mid and upper 40s into the mid and upper 50s….
Here’s your forecast for Tonight and Tomorrow / Thursday….
After a couple of cool days, we’ll spike into the mid 70s on Saturday as we lose the sunshine….We knew early next week would be difficult to resolve…. the trends are more consensual with an unsettled, somewhat wet pattern….
- Girl Scouts discuss the importance of voting
- How baseball hall of fame plans to tell the stories of 2020 season
- NYPL could become summer showcase league under MLB proposal
- Rensselaer Park Elementary may reopen
- Paws Across Pacific: Historic animal rescue flight provides hundreds of Hawaii shelter animals with forever homes