The Latest Storm Tracker Forecast from Meteorologists Tim Drawbridge & Matt Mackie
The surface analysis shows high pressure shifting to the east tonight – tomorrow AM…. the return flow sets up…. bringing in warmer air and an increase of humidity once again….
Partly sunny, warm, and increasingly humid for Friday…. highs will range from the upper 70s in the Adirondacks into the mid 80s around the Capital Region….
Here’s your forecast for Tonight and Tomorrow / Friday….
A summer-feel to the air this weekend…. could be an active shower / t-storm pattern Sunday and Monday….
- Capital Region counties report early voting numbers
- Wendy’s has a new chicken sandwich, and you can get one free
- RIP Mexican Pizza: Popular Taco Bell dish starts disappearing from menus
- Syracuse youth hockey coach in dire need of kidney donor
- Veteran raises $17,000 for Albany VA Hospital