Latest Storm Tracker Forecast from Meteorologists Steve Caporizzo, Tim Drawbridge, and Rob Lindenmuth….
We knew “Isaias” was going to dump a lot of rain in a short period of time…. and, it did….
“Isaias” thankfully did NOT produce the wind gust potential (mixing wind down from above) that it was capable of possibly doing….
“Isaias” continues to track thru Southeastern Quebec…. we’re tracking 2 cold fronts now…. that’ll usher in some drier air…. as high pressure brings sunshine and a better feel to the air for the 2nd half of Wednesday….
Mostly sunny for Wednesday…. nice feel to the air regarding humidity – late afternoon into the evening….
Here’s your forecast for Tonight and Tomorrow / Wednesday….
A nice stretch into the weekend before the humidity and the heat come back into play….
- Viewers’ Guide: Trump, Biden meet in Ohio for 1st debate
- What to expect in the first presidential debate
- DEC employs rocket-powered solution to tag ducks for hunting season
- Stimulus check update: GOP, Democrats inching closer to aid compromise
- Lawmaker: Trump must answer for 200k+ lives lost to COVID-19 in first presidential debate