Latest Storm Tracker Forecast by Meteorologists Tim Drawbridge and Matt Mackie
An Air Force Reserve Hurricane Hunter flight has found that the tropical storm has strengthened to a hurricane. The maximum winds are estimated to be 80 mph. Hurricane Warnings for the Bahamas…. Tropical Storm WATCHES for the SE Florida Coast…. we need to monitor the path here in New York…. as one way or another…. it’ll affect Downstate or Upstate….
Some drier air is seeping in from the north and west…. so, we’ll have a better feel to the air will be in play Friday into Saturday…. as high pressure provides sunshine…. moisture in mid-country comes into play for us late Saturday night into Sunday….
Partly sunny for Friday…. comfortable to slightly humid…. the risk of a shower in the mountains….
Highs will range from the mid and upper 70s in the Adirondacks to the mid 80s around the Capital District and down into the mid-Hudson Valley….
Here’s your Forecast for Tonight and Tomorrow / Friday….
After the nice day Friday…. same for Saturday until the humidity is on the rise during the 2nd half of the day…. A wet day possible on Sunday…. before we keep an eye at the coast…. as “Isaias” will coming up along the East Coast…. could be wind and showers at least from Albany points south and east….
- Giving On 10: Donating sales of drinking face masks to charities
- Fears grow for family with loved one in group home for people with disabilities
- Tropical Depression 11 forms in Atlantic, expected to become Tropical Storm Josephine
- Social Dilemma: Is it okay to talk to yourself in public?
- Police: Man injured in early morning shooting at a home on Hudson Avenue