Latest Storm Tracker Forecast by Meteorologists Steve Caporizzo, Rob Lindenmuth, and Tim Drawbridge….
Another sweltering day this Summer…. check out these high temperatures this afternoon…. most of them from the NYS Meso-Net…. http://www.nysmesonet.org/weather/maps/Tmax-2m
Wave good-bye to the sweltering heat and humidity…. as a cold front moves thru the region late Tuesday morning…. to provide us some mid-week relief….
For Tuesday, a morning shower / t-storms as a cold front moves through…. then skies turn partly sunny…. and, the humidity slowly will fall during the afternoon into Tuesday evening….
It’ll be partly sunny on Wednesday…. not “as” humid…. with a mid-to-late afternoon shower / t-storm possible….
Here’s your Forecast Pages for Tonight and Tomorrow / Tuesday….
Some relief mid-week…. we need some rain…. nothing wide-spread until at least early next week….
- Taron Johnson makes ‘franchise altering play’ as Bills punch their ticket to AFC Championship game
- Siena breaks record with 16th straight win
- Betty White marks 99th birthday Sunday; up late as she wants
- Teen returns home after Christmas Eve heart transplant
- COVID-19 vaccine distribution update in Schenectady, Rensselaer Counties