Latest Storm Tracker Forecast from Meteorologists Steve Caporizzo, Tim Drawbridge, and Matt Mackie….
The surface analysis shows the system moving in for tonight into Friday…. once it passes…. the extreme heat and humidity build into the region Friday night into Saturday…. appears it’ll last thru Tuesday now….
Look for showers / thunder possible to start off Friday…. things slowly improve during the afternoon…. could be another shower / t-storm threat from Albany points south and east mid-to-late afternoon….
the Futurecast shows heat and humidity building in Friday night thru Saturday…. clearly, a Heat ADVISORY will be needed for at least Sunday….
Either way…. a reminder to hydrate…. frequent breaks…. check on older family members / elderly neighbors….
Here’s your Forecast for Tonight and Tomorrow / Friday….
Once the system departs Friday…. its a BLAZING HOT weekend…. a potential 4-day heat wave into the first part of next week….
- Today’s 98.3 TRY Social Dilemma: Do You Make Your Bed In the Morning Before Work?
- Nursing homes prepare to receive first doses of COVID-19 vaccine
- ‘Santa-tizer’ helping children this holiday season
- Berkshire District Attorney’s Office launches Domestic Violence High Risk Team
- Box truck accident on Route 7, one person sent to Albany Med