Latest Storm Tracker Forecast from Meteorologists Tim Drawbridge and Matt Mackie
Here are the Headlines for this Weekend’s Heat and Humidity…. HYDRATE, HYDRATE, HYDRATE…. please make sure to check up on your older family members…. and, your elderly neighbors….
The surface analysis showers things continuing to improve this evening…. intense heat and humidity coming in for the weekend….
So, it’ll be partly sunny, humid for Saturday….
Highs across the 80s region-wide…. lower 90s around the Tri-Cities….
It’ll be partly sunny for Sunday…. potential tying a record high of 97° – previously set in 1904…. you can see more of the Regional High Temperatures above…. in the meantime, we could be tracking a line of showers / t-storms Sunday night….
Here’s your Forecast for Tonight and Tomorrow / Saturday….
We’re looking at a potential 4-day Heat Wave…. the dangerous day will be Sunday…. could be a shower / t-storm threat Sunday night…. widespread threat on Wednesday….
- Saratoga County opens southern extension of Zim Smith Trail
- LIVE: Kentucky AG announces results in Breonna Taylor shooting death probe
- Two appear in court over alleged violence during Albany riots
- North Country to see noise, traffic increase as Fort Drum executes Mountain Peak
- Free, online happiness class is most popular at Yale, especially during pandemic