Latest Storm Tracker Forecast from Meteorologists Steve Caporizzo, Tim Drawbridge, and Rob Lindemuth….
The surface analysis isn’t showing many changes…. unsettled weather at the surface and in the upper-levels will continue tonight and most of Wednesday…. some of that drier air to the north and out to the west will work in here Wednesday night – Thursday….
So, the Futurecast shows some breaks of sunshine for Wednesday…. as the upper-level features continue to dominate….
Highs will range from the mid & upper 20s in the Adirondacks to the mid & upper 30s around the Capital Region into the mid-Hudson Valley….
And, then finally…. more than “just a break” of sunshine can be expected on Thursday…. partly sunny…. highs will range from the low & mid 20s…. into the low & mid 30s from Albany point south….
Here’s your forecast for Tonight and Tomorrow / Wednesday….
We do brighten things up during the 2nd half of the week…. as we do trend a bit colder…. need to continue to monitor things regarding storm potential for early next week….
- Statewide COVID-19 positivity rate at 5.77%
- Watch: Two officers push unconscious teen driver to safety in ‘miracle’ rescue
- Guilderland man arrested, charged with Assault, following reported Crossgates Mall stabbing incident
- $1,400 stimulus checks: Here’s where we stand halfway through January
- If you received unemployment benefits you could owe taxes