STILLWATER, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Saratoga National Historical Park winter hours of operation will begin on Tuesday, December 1. Beginning December 1, the park’s tour road will be closed until April 1.
Winter weather may cause an earlier closure or delay opening. Please check the park’s website or social media for updates.
Grounds will be open sunrise to sunset for hiking, walking, snowshoeing and cross country skiing.
The Visitor Center will remain closed throughout the winter. As such, water and snacks are not available in the park, please pack accordingly. A portable toilet is located in the main lower parking lot.
- Gov. Cuomo announces proposal to open low-cost finance, design, construction services to all non-profits, school districts
- Southwestern Vermont Medical Center, DOH to hold online COVID-19 information session
- Pittsfield rolls out new COVID-19 vaccination information hotline
- Potential COVID exposure at Tops American Grill in Rotterdam
- Gov. Cuomo announces $25M to continue Nourish NY initiative