STILLWATER, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Saratoga National Historical Park winter hours of operation will begin on Tuesday, December 1. Beginning December 1, the park’s tour road will be closed until April 1.
Winter weather may cause an earlier closure or delay opening. Please check the park’s website or social media for updates.
Grounds will be open sunrise to sunset for hiking, walking, snowshoeing and cross country skiing.
The Visitor Center will remain closed throughout the winter. As such, water and snacks are not available in the park, please pack accordingly. A portable toilet is located in the main lower parking lot.
- RPI mandates student vaccinations, other colleges consider requirement
- Albany county COVID update, April 22
- Green shoppers welcome: Lake George outlet mall unveils electric car charging stations
- Report: Varied improvement seen in N.Y.’s air quality
- Woman accidentally mistakes nail glue for eye drops