WARREN COUNTY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Two groups, the Warren County Employment & Training Administration and the Southern Adirondack Child Care Network, put together gift baskets for local childcare providers. Over 100 gift baskets were made and several local businesses either donated or bought items for the baskets.
Warren County says they wanted to show their appreciation for these workers due to their diligence during the pandemic.
- Facebook banning ads for gun accessories until after Inauguration Day
- Taron Johnson makes ‘franchise altering play’ as Bills punch their ticket to AFC Championship game
- Siena breaks record with 16th straight win
- Betty White marks 99th birthday Sunday; up late as she wants
- Teen returns home after Christmas Eve heart transplant