ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Girl Scout Troop 1201 of Northeastern New York recently made handmade scarves for those who might need them during the winter.
The troop took the scarves and tied them to trees in Washington Park so they were easily accessible.
- Taron Johnson makes ‘franchise altering play’ as Bills punch their ticket to AFC Championship game
- Siena breaks record with 16th straight win
- Betty White marks 99th birthday Sunday; up late as she wants
- Teen returns home after Christmas Eve heart transplant
- COVID-19 vaccine distribution update in Schenectady, Rensselaer Counties