(NEWS10) – After paint and sip studios in the Capital Region temporarily closed during the COVID-19 pandemic, take-home art kits quickly became the next best option.
Saratoga Paint & Sip Studio Founder Catherine Hover came up with ‘Take N Paint’ to-go kits so people could bring the artistic experience home. She says they sell out of kits each week.
Each kit comes with a 16×20 canvas, paint colors, brushes, and step by step instructions. You can also add wine to your order for an additional price.
In Albany, Painting with a Twist is offering “Twist at Home” kits available for customers.
They have paintings for both adults and children. You can check out their selection here.
If you order a kit Mon.-Fri. as displayed on their calendar by 10 a.m., your kit will be ready for pick-up the same day.
- Biden officially secures enough electors to become president after California certifies
- Reed: Trump’s NDAA veto threat is harmful to the troops
- More COVID-19 cases confirmed in Shenendehowa CSD
- 5 more arrests made in connection to death of 12-year-old Columbia Co. girl
- 120 new COVID-19 cases announced in Schenectady Co. Dec. 4