(NEWS10) – Mother’s Day is right around the corner! For those of you still searching for the perfect gift, we’ve got you covered.
According to Mothers and Daughters at Home Author Charlotte Lyons, the best gift you can give a mom is one from the heart.
Lyons teaches workshops and leads art retreats around the country, but because of the COVID-19 pandemic, she’s been teaching her workshops on Zoom and streaming projects live on Instagram.
While spending time with mom can be difficult during a time of social distancing, she has a couple ways you can still connect remotely. She suggests planning an art project you can all do at the same time via video chatting.
In preparation for Mother’s Day, Lyons shares a couple different DIY projects you can make to impress (or together) this year! Watch the video below to get inspired:
If starting from scratch seems daunting, Lyons came out with a stitch kit that includes all the materials and step-by-step instructions to make a sweet gift.
If you’re interested in purchasing a felt stitch kit for Mother’s Day, or you want more information about future workshops and live streams, visit her website.
- Albany Police and Mayor warn residents away from South Station
- Catskill sisters charged with attempted murder
- Protests heat up across US, governors call in National Guard
- Attorney General reviewing actions and procedures after New York City protests
- Peaceful protests in Albany following George Floyd’s murder in Minnesota