The school says that 117 positive students are currently in isolation on campus, and an additional 46 students are quarantined on campus waiting for results.
About 3,000 students and employees have been tested since last Friday. Campus officials say they’re working closely with local and state health departments on retesting any students remaining on campus “until they are COVID-free.”
- Rare white kangaroo born at Animal Adventure Park
- More than a dozen Capitol officers sick with COVID-19, report says
- Democrat Schumer tells McConnell Senate should adopt 2001 deal for 50-50 chamber
- Capital Region hospitals react: Gov. Cuomo claims low hospital staff vaccination rates are ‘still a problem’
- 8 things to know about America’s 1st second gentleman, Doug Emhoff