Troy is opening with full, in-person learning for students in pre-K through grade 12. Virtual school is being offered through BOCES and is only for students who can provide proof of medical necessity.
The district is enforcing safety procedures to prevent the spread of COVID-19, including mask wearing, social distancing and daily deep cleaning.
Administrators are also asking families to share first day photos.
More from NEWS10
- Freihofer’s Run for Women 5K returns in downtown Albany for its 43rd year
- These are the top spots in the U.S. to go apple picking, according to Yelp
- ‘Jeopardy!’ champion Matt Amodio crosses $1 million mark: ‘This is just a childhood dream’
- Albany County coronavirus update, September 25
- 9/25/21: Fall-like Weather for the Weekend