ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Two more positive coronavirus cases have been found in the Albany City School District.
According to Superintendent Kaweeda Adams, one positive case is in Albany High School, and the other is in Hackett Middle School. Both individuals, however, are in virtual instruction and have not been inside either building this school year.
Since neither case were in the schools, the Albany County Department of Health said there are no additional steps required at either school. The department is also continuing with contact tracing and will notify specific individuals if necessary.
On Monday, a member of the Sheridan Preparatory Academy community tested positive for COVID-19.
- Local congressman in favor of Stopping Grinch Bots
- FDA authorizes first at-home COVID-19 and flu combination test
- Biden officially secures enough electors to become president after California certifies
- Reed: Trump’s NDAA veto threat is harmful to the troops
- More COVID-19 cases confirmed in Shenendehowa CSD