TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (AP) – Wyatt Wilkes scored 19 points and No. 5 Florida State held off Notre Dame 85-84 for its 10th straight victory.
Wilkes drilled 5 of 6 from 3-point range and the Seminoles made 12 of 18 from beyond the arc.
Florida State missed its last nine shots from the floor and Notre Dame nearly took advantage.
The Fighting Irish had a few chances in the final moments, including Rex Pflueger’s desperation 3-pointer that fell short at the buzzer.
(Copyright 2020 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Granville school community builds 25 desks for remote students
- Officials track down first-ever ‘murder hornet’ nest in Washington
- 2 dead in Alabama naval aircraft crash
- Despite Democratic roadblocks, Senate moves forward with Trump’s Supreme Court nomination
- Illinois health director fights back tears during COVID death totals, urges people to battle ‘pandemic fatigue’