BLACKSBURG, Va. (AP) – Landers Nolley II scored 29 points to lead Virginia Tech to a 72-58 victory over North Carolina State University on Saturday.
Nolley hit 8 of 19 from the floor for the Hokies (12-4, 3-2 Atlantic Coast Conference), who won their second straight game after a 26-point loss to rival Virginia on Jan. 4.
Nolley drilled four 3-pointers and hit 9 of 10 from the free-throw line en route to his second-largest scoring game this season.
Tyrece Radford added a career-high 18 points for the Hokies. DJ Funderburk led the Wolfpack (11-5, 2-3) with 18 points.
(Copyright 2020 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- US may see ‘surge upon surge’ of virus in weeks ahead, Dr. Fauci says
- Holiday travel results in higher gas prices, but still low compared to 2019
- McRib returns this week: McDonald’s fan-fave back for 1st time in 8 years
- Gov. Scott wants Vermonters to “light the way” this holiday season
- Master it with Mary: DIY advent calendar