DURHAM, N.C. (AP) – Vernon Carey Jr. scored 21 points, Tre Jones added 19 and No. 7 Duke used a high-intensity man-to-man defense to beat Notre Dame 94-60 for its seventh straight win.
With No. 5 Louisville losing to Clemson, the win vaulted the Blue Devils into sole possession of first place in the ACC standings, one-half game ahead of the Cardinals.
Notre Dame had won four in a row before losing a heartbreaker in overtime Tuesday at Virginia.
(Copyright 2020 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Australian zookeeper in critical condition after being mauled by lions
- Southwestern Vermont Medical Center introduces virtual waiting room
- Newsfeed Now Coronavirus: ‘Facts Not Fear’ morning update – May 29, 2020
- New York releases guidance for phase two amid confusion
- SUNY Schenectady hosts virtual roundtable discussion