BOSTON (AP) – Moses Wright scored 18 points and grabbed 10 rebounds to lead Georgia Tech to a 71-52 victory over Boston College on Saturday night.
James Banks III and Jordan Usher each added 13 points for Georgia Tech, which had lost three of its last five games.
CJ Felder led the Eagles with 13 points. BC shot just 30% (17 of 57).
Steffon Mitchell scored 10 with 11 boards.
(Copyright 2020 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Rensselaer County seeing highest number of coronavirus cases since pandemic began
- Next generation of philanthropists prepare for Giving Tuesday
- Getting in the holiday spirit at Christmas Land
- Siena basketball legend Tay Fisher helps launch KeyBank Assists initiative
- America’s growing debt crisis sparks concerns for future generations