CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va. (AP) – Kihei Clark scored five points during a 12-0 second-half run and No. 16 Virginia overcame a sloppy effort to beat Navy 65-56.
Braxton Key led Virginia with 15 points, Mamadi Diakite had 13 and Clark added 10.
Clark’s foul-line jumper with 9:09 remaining gave the Cavaliers the lead they had just relinquished.
Key added two baskets and Clark barely beat the shot clock with a 3-point heave that rattled in, giving Virginia a 50-41 lead. C
am Davis led Navy with 19 points and Evan Wieck had 13.
- Police investigate weekend violence
- Senior Spotlight: Saratoga Lacrosse
- Vote for your favorite in the #WearAMaskNY video contest
- Hundreds participate in El Paso birthday parade for 1-year-old Walmart shooting survivor
- Capital Region houses of worship split on reopening