MASSACHUSETTS (NEWS10) – The Massachusetts department of health has issued guidance on staying safe this summer.
The guide includes advice on avoiding tick and mosquito bites, water safety, and window safety. Some advice on staying safe from Covid-19 is also included.
You can view the full guide below.
- COVID-19 antibody treatments: What are they?
- Americade reschedules 2021 motorcycle rally for Sept. 21-25
- DPH: 28 western Massachusetts communities at high-risk for COVID-19
- Third stimulus check: GOP lawmaker wants $1,400 payment reserved for people who get COVID-19 vaccine
- Massachusetts seeing downward trend in new COVID cases