MASSACHUSETTS (NEWS10) – The Massachusetts department of health has issued guidance on staying safe this summer.
The guide includes advice on avoiding tick and mosquito bites, water safety, and window safety. Some advice on staying safe from Covid-19 is also included.
You can view the full guide below.
- Social Dilemma: Do you let your spouse read your text messages?
- Dunkin’s free coffee Mondays begin Aug. 3
- As a new week begins, here’s why you don’t have that second stimulus check
- 08/03/2020: The calm between the storms
- Early morning motorcycle crash closes all lanes on Northway northbound between Exit 20, 21