MASSACHUSETTS (NEWS10) – The Massachusetts department of health has issued guidance on staying safe this summer.
The guide includes advice on avoiding tick and mosquito bites, water safety, and window safety. Some advice on staying safe from Covid-19 is also included.
You can view the full guide below.
- Trump’s support hits six month high in key battleground states
- FBI investigating fire set in Boston ballot drop box
- One wounded in Schenectady Central Park shooting
- Bethlehem High School switches to virtual-only learning
- 32 Union College students test positive for intestinal parasite