SARATOGA SPRINGS, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Hungry for a juicy burger at the Saratoga Race Course? You can find one of the most affordable options at Shake Shack!
Fans of the franchise will know its location inside the track as the only Shake Shack in the Capital Region.
On the menu you’ll find their classic options including their single and double ShakeBurger, crinkle fries, frozen custard shakes and flat-top dogs.
If you’re looking to indulge, the ‘Sloppy Track’ shake is a Saratoga exclusive: vanilla frozen custard blended with salted caramel and chocolate. The location is only open on race days.
More from NEWS10
- ‘Moulin Rouge! The Musical’ sashays home with 10 Tony Awards as Broadway honors shows shuttered by COVID
- 09/27/2021: A few showers, more clouds Monday
- Quitting smoking leads to people eating more junk food, Study Finds
- Gabby Petito’s father at memorial service on Long Island: ‘Most amazing person I’ve ever met’
- WATCH: Cobra Kai’s Season 4 trailer sets return of old Karate Kid villain