SARATOGA SPRINGS, N.Y. (NEWS10) – If you’re looking for a deal at the Saratoga Race Course, look no further than the backyard. For $25, you can grab a delicious meal and drink at East Coast Street Tacos.
With two locations in Brooklyn and Queens, East Coast Street Tacos is bringing its Latin American-inspired street food to the track this summer.
What’s on the menu? Guacamole, tacos, fresh juices and churros.
If you’re looking for a refreshing beverage to cool down, try their passion fruit juice.
More 10 in Toga
- Horse trainer ordered to pay $600K+ in wages, damages
- Trainers Bob Baffert, Marcus Vitali issued statement of charges and notice of hearing by NYRA
- Whitney Viewing Stand to remain open to public this fall
- Dunkin’ to donate coffee to service team at Saratoga Race Course
- NYRA honors bronze medalist Emma White with race namesake
More from NEWS10
More from News10
Follow us on social media