SARATOGA SPRINGS, N.Y. – Former U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton will be signing copies of her book at a local bookstore.
Clinton will be at the Northshire Bookstore on Broadway in Saratoga Springs at 12:15 p.m. on July 29 to sign copies of her book “Hard Choices.”
Tickets are required for the event. A limited number of tickets are available. Tickets are free with the purchase of one copy of Hard Choices, and there is one ticket per book.
Purchases may be made in-store at either the Saratoga Springs or Manchester Center location, or by phone at 855-339-5990. Attendees must be present at the even to have their book signed.
Below is a list of even guidelines:
· On the day of the event, please present your book and ticket and you will be issued a wristband. Wristbands for entry will be distributed on a first-come, first-served basis beginning at 10:00 a.m. on the day of the event.
· A wristband and book will be required for entry into the line.
· A limit of one (1) signed book per customer, signature only, no personalization. No other books or memorabilia, please.
· Children over six will require a book and a ticket.
· No bags or personal items allowed in the event space. We urge you to leave all personal items at home or in your car.
· No posed photos. However, after you have your book signed, you may take a photo from the designated area. Given the number of guests we are expecting, please be quick and considerate. One of our booksellers will be in the designated area to guide you.
· Those with accessibility questions or difficulty standing in line are asked to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org ahead of time to make arrangements