ALBANY, N.Y. - Quick thinking and no shortage of
courage saved a woman from a house fire in Albany on Tuesday.
Fire crews responded quickly to the blaze on Sheridan Avenue. However, before they could even arrive, one man happened to drive by and jumped into action.
Ken Bradley saw the black smoke billowing out of the home and called 911 before going inside to
see if anyone was there.
Bradley found a woman on the second
floor where she was trying to gather her belongings. He isn't calling himself a hero but he just
hopes someone would do the same thing for him.
Albany Fire Chief Warren Abriel said it looks like the fire was sparked
by unattended cooking.
341 Northern Blvd.,
Albany, NY 12204