1. The vote passes. Saratoga City Council voted unanimously to pass a referendum to oppose expanded casino gambling.
2. Cuomo joins crude oil debate. Governor Cuomo released a letter he sent to the federal government asking for more regulation into crude oil train.
3. A fawn was rescued by an off-duty police officer. The cop saved a fawn that was tangled in Christmas lights.
4. A Schoharie County man is lucky to be alive. The man did not receive any internal injuries after he was gored by a buffalo.
5. It was lobby day at the Capitol. And man rallied in support of education.
341 Northern Blvd., Albany, NY 12204
Can’t find something?
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Young Broadcasting of Albany, Inc. A Media General Company.