Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. WorldNow and this Station make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you have any questions or comments about this page please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
SOURCE Research and Markets
DUBLIN, February 3, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/msw982/highgrowth) have announced the addition of the "High-Growth Diagnostic Testing Markets" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
There will be a steady increase in demand for new diagnostic testing services in the next five-year period, along with pressures to improve the quality of healthcare delivered in the clinic and also to lower its costs. Clinical labs experienced a substantial growth during the last decade.
The emphasis in this report is on those companies that are actively developing and marketing high-growth diagnostic testing technologies in the clinical hospital market. It defines the dollar volume of sales, both worldwide and in the U.S., of the market and analyzes the factors that influence the size and growth of market segments. The study goes on to discuss in detail trends that have developed which have stimulated this market, and also comments in detail patterns of information processing in the high-growth diagnostic testing technologies.
Moreover, this exanimation provides an overview of the diagnostic testing market, including the latest information regarding exciting new products and industry trends. It will not only quantify but also qualify the market high-growth segments as an area of research and investment. Forecasts of the market and analyses of products in the worldwide prescriptions market will provide a basis for understanding the significance of past developments and future possibilities within this therapeutic category.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Introduction to the High-Growth Testing Market
3. Hepatitis Serologic Markers and Nucleic Acid Testing
4. Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Testing
6. Infectious Disease Testing
7. Cardiac Markers
8. Cytogenetic Testing
9. Fertility Testing
10. Cancer Biomarker Testing
11. Substance Abuse Testing
12. Vitamin D Diagnostic Testing
13. Renal Dialysis Testing
14. Companion Diagnostics
15. Summary Analysis of the Global IVD High-Growth Market by Geographic Region
16. Clinical Laboratory Genomics
17. Cellular Imaging Cytopathology and Histopathology
18. High-Growth Testing Diagnostic Trends
19. Important Technology Trends
20. Molecular Diagnostics a Major Diagnostic Technological Advance
21. Technology Platform Innovations in POCT
22. Data Management and Connectivity
23. Biochips for Clinical Applications
24. Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/msw982/highgrowth
Media Contact: Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
©2012 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved.