1. Police: Student fire apparent suicide attempt: A 16-year-old boy set himself on fire at a suburban Denver high school on Monday in an apparent suicide attempt that left him critically injured, authorities said.
2. Amber alert issued in Sunderland, Vermont: An Amber Alert has been issued for one missing juvenile in Bennington County, according to Vermont State Police.
3. Troy mayor issues statement on Kokopellis incident: Troy Mayor Lou Rosamilia issued a statement Monday to address a weekend assault that ended with six people under arrest and several officers injured.
4. Avalances cut off only road to Alaska city: Highway access to the city at the end of the trans-Alaska pipeline has been cut off indefinitely by avalanches, including one that dammed a river and created a lake up to a half-mile long across the roadway in a 300-foot wide mountain canyon.
5. Twin toilets photo at Sochi Olympics goes viral: At least one Olympic bathroom seems to be flush with toilets.