ALBANY, N.Y. - Authorities have confirmed there was a small fire at a local restaurant.
According to the Albany Fire Department, they responded to 289 Hamilton Street shortly before 3 a.m. on Saturday. They say the fire began in the electrical heater over the front door and began to spread into the structure.
Crews say a sprinkler system at El Mariachis Mexican Restaurant was able to contain the fire. As crews arrived it took about 15 minutes for the fire to be completely extinguished.
There were no injuries.