Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. WorldNow and this Station make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you have any questions or comments about this page please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
SOURCE Realogy Holdings Corp.
28 Realogy-affiliated executives ranked on 'Swanepoel Power 200' list
MADISON, N.J., Jan. 10, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Richard A. Smith, chairman, chief executive officer and president of Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE: RLGY), was named as the Most Powerful Person in Residential Real Estate Brokerage for 2013, according to the inaugural Swanepoel Power 200 list.
Smith was cited for his leadership in steering Realogy through the housing downturn and on to a highly successful $1.2 billion IPO in late 2012 and positive business results in 2013, as well as for his contributions on the Housing Commission for the Bipartisan Policy Center, a highly influential Washington, D.C., think-tank. "While there are others who have higher personal profiles, within the industry there is no doubt that none have more power and influence in almost every aspect of real estate than Smith," stated the Swanepoel Power 200 report.
A total of 28 Realogy executives and independent brokers affiliated with Realogy's franchise brands were recognized in this ranking of industry leaders – more than any other real estate company in the nation. Realogy also led the way with six executives in the top 25.
"We are indeed proud to receive this recognition of Realogy's leadership within the industry," said Smith. "The combined placement of our executives and influential franchisees on this list is a tribute to the leaders we have attracted to our company and our franchise brands. We are honored to be included in such a distinguished list of influencers across the real estate industry."
The Swanepoel Power 200, authored by trends analyst Stefan Swanepoel and industry consultant Rob Hahn, is described as the most comprehensive list of influential CEOs, thought leaders and senior executives ever assembled in the residential real estate brokerage business. The rankings are based on multiple criteria that take into account the individual's personal influence, his/her tenure in the industry, the office he or she holds, the decision-making power of said office, the financial resources of the company or organization, the company or organization's significance and contribution to the industry, the company's geographic reach, and his or her recent activities, growth, and potential.
Realogy-Affiliated Individuals Ranked Among the Swanepoel Power 200
1. Richard Smith, Chairman & CEO, Realogy Holdings Corp., Madison, N.J.
6. Alex Perriello, President & CEO, Realogy Franchise Group, Madison, N.J.
12. Budge Huskey, President & CEO, Coldwell Banker Real Estate, Madison, N.J.
13. Bruce Zipf, President & CEO, NRT LLC, Madison, N.J.
16. Rick Davidson, President & CEO, Century 21 Real Estate, Madison, N.J.
22. Sherry Chris, President & CEO, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate, Madison, N.J.
26. Philip White, President & CEO, Sotheby's International Realty Affiliates, Madison, N.J.
32. Charlie Young, President & CEO, ERA Real Estate, Madison, N.J.
38. Pamela Liebman, President & CEO, The Corcoran Group, New York, N.Y.
57. Richard Smith, President & CEO, Coldwell Banker United REALTORS, Bryan, Texas
61. Bill Riss, President & CEO, Coldwell Banker Bain/Coldwell Banker Seal, Bellevue, Wash.
76. Jeff Culbertson, President, Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage in San Diego, Orange County & Desert Resorts; and EVP, NRT Southwest Region, Los Angeles, Calif.
78. Clark Toole, President & COO, Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate, Sarasota, Fla.
80. Ed Krafchow, Chairman, Better Homes and Gardens Mason-McDuffie Real Estate, Pleasonton, Calif.
82. Frances Broude, President & COO, Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage of Chicago/Milwaukee, Chicago, Ill.
86. Don Lawby, CEO, Century 21 Canada, Vancouver, Canada
114. Maureen Passerini, EVP, NRT Northeast Region, Madison, N.J.
117. Bev Thorne, Chief Marketing Officer, Century 21 Real Estate, Madison, N.J.
123. Paul Breunich, President and Owner, William Pitt/Julia B. Fee/Litchfield Hills Sotheby's International Realty, Stamford, Conn.
129. Kate Rossi, EVP, NRT Southeast Region, Sarasota, Fla.
133. Judy Green, President & CEO, Premier Sotheby's International Realty, Naples, Fla.
136. Michael Shapiro, President & CEO, HOM Sotheby's International Realty, Newport Beach, Calif.
140. Robert Merrick, Chairman & CEO, Latter & Blum ERA, New Orleans, La.
145. Todd Hetherington, CEO, Century 21 New Millennium, Alexandria, Va.
149. Scott Webber, President, Fuller Sotheby's International Realty, Denver, Colo.
165. Mark Woodruff, Managing Partner, Better Homes and Gardens Gary Greene Realtors, Houston, Texas
172. Deems Dickinson, President, Russ Lyon Sotheby's International Realty, Scottsdale, Ariz.
179. Michael Fischer, Chief Operating Officer, Coldwell Banker Real Estate, Madison, N.J.
About Realogy Holdings Corp.
Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE: RLGY) is a global leader in residential real estate franchising with company-owned residential real estate brokerage operations doing business under its franchise systems as well as relocation and title services. Realogy's brands and business units include Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate, CENTURY 21®, Coldwell Banker®, Coldwell Banker Commercial®, The Corcoran Group®, ERA®, Sotheby's International Realty®, NRT LLC, Cartus and Title Resource Group. Collectively, Realogy's franchise system members operate approximately 13,600 offices with 244,000 independent sales associates doing business in 104 countries around the world. Realogy is headquartered in Madison, N.J.
©2012 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved.