Fund set up for Army Vet's family after house fire - NEWS10 ABC: Albany, New York News, Weather, Sports

Fund set up for Army Vet's family after house fire

Posted:

SCHUYLERVILLE, N.Y. – On Tuesday morning, a house was deemed a total loss after a fire broke out on Pearl Street.

The owner of the home is an Army veteran and following the destruction of her home, a fund has been set up on gofundme.com. The fund will help get the family of four back on their feet.

Fire officials believe the blaze began on the stove. 

Red Cross volunteers are helping the two adults and two children with food, clothing, shoes, winter clothes, and lodging.

 

Powered by WorldNow
     
NEWS10 ABC
341 Northern Boulevard
Albany, NY 12204
+(518) 436-4822
Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WTEN. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.