MENANDS, N.Y. - An early morning fire in an apartment complex has affected 9 adults.
The Menands Fire Department says the call came in shortly before 3:30 a.m. on Friday. They responded to Building 22 in the Dutch Village Apartments where some people were trapped.
Authorities tell NEWS10 ABC that there were no injuries but one person was evaluated for possible smoke inhalation.
They say the fire started in the kitchen of one of the apartments but were unsure of the exact cause.
The Red Cross says they are assisting two adults with clothing, shoes, and a storage container.
The other seven residents said they did not need assistance.