1. Abandoned gold bars baffle German police: Attention all passengers: could the person who left a stash of gold bars and a pile of banknotes in the luggage deposit at Cologne's main railway station kindly contact German police?
2. Suburban Dallas cop helps deliver surprise baby: A suburban Dallas police officer ended up playing midwife to one mother in labor.
3. Amanda Bynes checks in to celebrity rehab center: Amanda Bynes has checked out of the UCLA Medical Center in favor of a celebrity-friendly Malibu facility, TMZ reports.
4. Alanis Morissette sued by former nanny: Alanis Morissette is being sued by a former nanny who claims the "Ironic" singer effectively held her hostage, TMZ.com reports.
5. Find your financial footing after bankruptcy: These six tips can help get you back on track.
341 Northern Blvd., Albany, NY 12204
Can’t find something?
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Young Broadcasting of Albany, Inc. A Media General Company.