Kitchen fire contained by sprinkler system, two families relocat - NEWS10 ABC: Albany, New York News, Weather, Sports

Kitchen fire contained by sprinkler system, two families relocate

Posted:

ALBANY, N.Y. - A small kitchen fire at an Albany apartment has caused two families to relocate.

Albany Fire Chief says the call from 18 Trinty Place came just after 4 a.m.  The fire was in the first floor apartment kitchen area.  The sprinkler system helped the fire to stay contained to the area.

However, the fire did cause damage to the kitchen area and smoke damage occurred in the above apartment.

The Red Cross is assisting the family of two adult sand a 3-year-old child plus one single adult.

Powered by WorldNow
     
NEWS10 ABC
341 Northern Boulevard
Albany, NY 12204
+(518) 436-4822
Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WTEN. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.