1. Pa. man charged with DUI on riding lawn mower: A western Pennsylvania man has been charged with driving drunk while carrying an open can of beer - on a riding lawn mower.
2. British drivers can pay for parking with chestnuts: It's the next best thing to parking that costs peanuts: parking that costs chestnuts.
3. Christians gather in Kan. to discuss homosexuality: A Kansas man whose online lecture about the Bible and same-sex relationships gained considerable attention has gathered about 50 Christians from around the country to delve into his belief that the Scriptures do not condemn homosexuality as a sexual orientation.
4. Kerry Washington named best dressed by People: Kerry Washington has been named People's best dressed female.
5. FDA airs plan to strengthen rules for imported foods: The public will have its first chance Thursday and Friday to weigh in on new federal rules aimed at improving the safety of food imported into the United States.
341 Northern Blvd., Albany, NY 12204
Can’t find something?
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Young Broadcasting of Albany, Inc. A Media General Company.