1. Brazil soccer club ousted after masseur makes save: A sports tribunal has removed a Brazilian club from the fourth-division playoffs because its masseur stepped onto the field and made two key saves near the end of a match.
2. Spanish city seeks lottery winner who lost ticket: A Spanish city is seeking a missing millionaire.
3. Brad Pitt crashes a wedding in England: The 49-year-old actor and father of six, who recently cut off his luscious locks, inadvertently crashed a wedding in England, according to the Maidehead Advertiser newspaper.
4. Zac Efron completed rehab stint five months ago
5. Geography, income determine health care in U.S.: Low-income Americans' access to health care and the quality of care they receive vary widely based on where they live, according to a new report.
341 Northern Blvd., Albany, NY 12204
Can’t find something?
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Young Broadcasting of Albany, Inc. A Media General Company.